Teapot Lane Glamping
Teapot Lane Glamping on the Sligo, Leitrim Border was opened in 2010, the first of its kind to offer Glamping in Ireland.
The owner's residence is conveniently located adjacent to the site and both are set on a few surrounding acres. The land left intentionally to the wilderness. This is preserved as a habitat for the abundant wildlife. Frequented by foxes, badgers, wild deer, hares and home to many species of birds big and small! Both flora and fauna flourish and the land is rich with native wild plants and flowers. With just three Glamping domes, one Treehouse and a country cottage, this ensures you will never feel overcrowded and there is a lovely community feel throughout!
Check in: 3pm - 9pm (Text us ETA) / Check out: 11am
Please respect the Check out time as we need time to turnover beds clean all units and communal spaces. We have limited staff.
Communal Kitchen facilities are equipped with utensils plates cups etc. Kettle, Toaster, fridge, sink with drinking water, storage for food
BBQ (Charcoal not provided)
We want everyone to enjoy their stay so we do have some policies that we ask you to follow or even consider before you decide to book...
- Noise reduction 11 pm at night, as canvas walls sadly don’t prevent the sound from disrupting others and our communal areas are open so please be mindful of other after this time - Chat and mingle by all means but strictly no loud music or loud socialising after this time. We have a local taxi service that can take you to Bundoran for some lively bars
- Booking the place out does not exempt groups from our noise restrictions: owners reside onsite and we respect our neighbours right to a good nights sleep so keep noise levels reasonable. Remember this is the law and would be expected in any premises.
- Teapot Lane access is strictly for residents only it is not possible to invite a group of friends staying nearby to use the facilities they are strictly for the use of paying guests.
- Cars to remain in the parking area with the exception of unloading and packing up, so guests can enjoy the space car-free
- Please think before you buy and try not to bring lots of one-off plastic.
- Please use the appropriate recycling bins provided and remove all rubbish from your accommodation before check out
- Please wash, dry and put back dishes
Useful Packing Tips
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Antihistamine for early summer if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Towels for Showering
- Matches or a lighter for the stove or BBQ
- Charcoal if you want to use the BBQ
Cabin Kitchen - A shared log cabin kitchen contains a large communal fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink. Plates, cups, cutlery and utensils provided. There is hot water for wash up and shelves for storing provisions. This area is suitable for preparing light meals and snacks throughout your stay.
Woodland Shelter - A lovely space that's completely open on one side. There is plenty of seating inside to relax and enjoy food and drinks in all weathers. For fun, we have added two quirky BYOB bars that we have stocked with a selection of glasses and a fridge so you can enjoy your favourite tipple in style!
Please note: It is not possible to purchase any drinks on-site, these bars are 100% bring your own.
Loo’s & Shower - Communal unisex toilets (2) & showers (2). Located a short distance from the domes one to two min walk at most.
Cottage & Treehouse guests have their own facilities.
There are gravel pathways throughout the site, they will get you to your dome and all communal areas with dry feet. Appropriate footwear is essential! Finally, Teapot Lane is completely self-catering so stock up on what you need on the way.
The nearest shops for glamping supplies are a 10 min drive in either direction to Grange in Co. Sligo or Bundoran in Co.Donegal.
A selection of excellent Restaurants, pubs and cafes within 10 mins drive, go to our Local attractions page for details