Glamping Hen Party Packages
Eleven years hosting Glamping Hen parties in Ireland at our quirky venue Teapot Lane Glamping has given us the know-how to provide the perfect hen party package for your group. Once booked you can relax and let us take care of everything for you!
Check-in for your Glamping hen weekend is from 4 pm on Friday, come and explore the camp, settle in and see what Teapot Lane has to offer. Once lead guests arrive and are shown around, the remaining guests can arrive in their own time. Owners live next door and are available if needed.
Delicious wood-fired pizzas will be delivered for your group while you settle in. Our gorgeous woodland shelter is the perfect place to catch up with the girls and kick off your hen party weekend with some chilled out tunes from our resident DJ.
A relaxed Friday evening gets the party started but leaves you some reserves to enjoy the full hen weekend experience! Our facilities are suitable for all types of weather so nothing will rain on your parade.
At Teapot Lane Glamping our hen party packages are BYOB, so make sure you stock up on the way. We have two BYOB bars for you to have fun mixing your favourite drinks. Both bars are stocked with a selection of glasses and fridges so there won’t be a drink that you can’t sip in style! This is a most unique Hen Party, laid back and fun.
Depending on The Glamping Hen Party package you choose you will be tucking into our famous vintage tea party with a cold glass of prosecco, or getting competitive and designing the best knickers for the bride. After your first night of Glamping, your group may also decide to spend some of the day exploring the local beaches or mountains. This is the ideal location on Irelands most picturesque Wild Atlantic Way. We recommend Mullaghmore beach for a refreshing dip or a walk or maybe a hike along Benbulben forest walk.
Click here for more on Local Attractions
If you are feeling less energetic you can spend the day relaxing onsite before getting ready for night two.
Hen groups can opt for a chilled out evening at the glamping site to chat and play games. We have a projector screen for hen parties to use, this can be set up on request for Mr & Mrs quiz, watching a chick flick or doing your thing at karaoke. If that all sounds a bit too tame you can opt for a glitzy night out on the town where you can really let your hair down. With prior notice, we can provide you with a complimentary bus to take you to Sligo town or Bundoran and pick you up again at a time of your choice after you’ve hit the restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Click Here for more info on Eating out
On Sunday a late check out gives you the opportunity to relax before heading home after an unforgettable weekend.
What not book some additional fun activities - €30pp subjuct to availbailtiy
Email us to book or for further info or check out thehen.ie
- Finding Ted - The father Ted experience
- Mrs.Doyle & her Grannies - Battle of the Grannies
- Treasure hunt
- CSI - Save the Groom
- Draw a Nude - Life drawing class
- Battle of the Bridesmaids
A combination of our cosy Glamping domes and our traditional Irish cottage and based on a mixture of doubles and singles sharing. This involves sharing of rooms, yurts and some double beds depending on your final numbers.
As we offer exclusivity to hen parties. We require a minimum of 16 guests to book our hen party package.
Additional guests up to 25 can be added by emailing us any time up to a week before you arrive for your hen weekend.
Want to do your own thing? - Hire our accommodation and facilities only for €190pp
*Per two night minimum - Sorry we do not offer one night hen party packages
- Self-catering equipment/kitchen facilities
- BYOB Bar stocked with glasses and fridges
- Pizzas on one evening with DJ
- Option of return bus transfer
- Projector and screen for Mr & Mrs quiz, Karoke etc.
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco
- Bed linen
- Hairdryer in the communal shower room
- Teapot Lane is nicely decorated for your event so please shop with the environment in mind (Confetti and glitter balloons are not permitted)
- Parking - Spaces are limited so carpool where possible
- Fresh Potable water supply in all our taps so no need to buy bottled water
- Food & Drinks (with the exception of those stated above)
- Towels for Showering
- Shampoo / Shower gel etc
- Glamping Accommodation is not ensuite
Useful Packing Tips
- Flip flops for the shower and/or shoes that are easy to put on for the trip to the loos at night
- Hand-held mirrors come in handy for putting on make etc when communal mirrors are busy!
- Flat shoes - the gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Warm clothes: Woolly hats, scarves, warm jackets and suitable footwear will make your stay more comfortable this is an outdoorsy weekend.
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single-use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco-friendly camp.
We want everyone to enjoy their stay and as much as we really hate rules, (so please forgive us) we do have some that we ask you to follow or even consider before you decide to book...
- Noise curfew at 11 pm at night, as canvas walls sadly don’t prevent the sound from disrupting others and our communal areas are outdoors where noise will carry for miles.
- Chat and mingle well after this time by all means but strictly no music or loud rowdy socialising after this time.
- Booking the place out does not exempt groups from our noise restrictions: owners reside onsite and we respect our neighbours right to a good nights sleep!
- Be respectful and polite to our DJ and all our staff
- Cars to remain in the parking area with the exception of unloading and packing up, so guests can enjoy the space car-free
- Please think before you buy and try not to bring lots of one-off plastic.
- Absolutely NO confetti is to be brought on site – it is harmful to animals and the environment and truly impossible to remove – please leave it at home – or better still, help save the planet and don’t buy it in the first place!
- Please use the appropriate recycling bins provided and remove all rubbish from your accommodation before check out
- Please wash, dry and put back dishes so all guests can enjoy the facilities clean and clutter-free
Groups of Friends
Our weekends at Teapot Lane are exclusively for hen/birthday weekend packages for groups of 16 or more.
However. if you are a smaller group of friends, or indeed a larger group looking for accommodation only Group Glamping option, then why not book a midweek self-catering stay in our yurts or cottage or a combination of both?
Enjoy a unique quirky get away with the use of our BYOB bars and self-catering & BBQ facilities. Explore Bundoran & Sligo for a night out or some surfing, sea swimming, hiking or other adventure activities.
Prices From €100 per person sharing
- Fresh bed linen
- Shared self-catering facilities
- BYOB bars with a selection of glasses
- Communal woodland shelter for dining in all weathers
- Towels for Showering
- Food & Drinks
- Charcoal for the BBQ
- Shower gel / Shampoo etc.