Hen Weekend Package
Hen Party Packages are from minimum 10 up to 26 guests. We may have dates available that aren't on our website so please email us to check availability but first please read all about our packages below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More than twelve years hosting Glamping Hen Weekends in Ireland at our unique venue has given us the know-how to provide the perfect Hen weekend for you. Once booked relax and let us take care of everything!
Read on to find out more....
Imagine a Hen Weekend where you can bring all your own drinks! Make your own mixed drinks and cocktails and we will even recycle all your empties. Use of a selection of glasses and fridges in unique sheltered BYOB bars.
Our Glamping Hen Party Package conveniently includes Pizzas Friday and depending on your choice or package choice our famous Tea Party or a fun activity on Saturday. Our fully equipped self-catering facilities mean you can also bring your own food and snacks.
3pm Onward - Check-in for your Glamping Hen weekend. Come, settle in and get set up for a fun weekend.
7.45pm - A selection of pizzas will be delivered for your Hen Party in our gorgeous woodland shelter is the perfect place to eat drink and catch up with the girls. Weather permitting you can toast some marsh mallows at the campfire.
Hen Party groups can enjoy a chilled out evening at the Adult only glamping site to chat and play games. We have a TV screen available for Mr & Mrs quiz, it has chrome cast so download you video and playlists and connect to your own device.
A relaxed Friday evening gets the party started but leaves you some reserves to enjoy the full weekend experience! Our unique Glamping facilities are suitable for all types of weather so nothing will rain on your parade.
At Teapot Lane our Hen party package is BYOB, so make sure you stock up on the way. Stocked with a selection of glasses and fridges so there won’t be a drink that you can’t sip in style!
Use our facilities to make your own breakfast, then later, depending on which Hen package you choose...
Vintage Tea Party
2pm you will be tucking into our famous Afternoon Tea with a cold glass of Prosecco. Lots of tasty sandwiches, freshly baked scones with cream & jam and selection of pretty cupcakes. (If you have plans for the day this can be changed to a time that suits you)
2pm You will be provided with a large selection of beautiful fresh cut flowers, some guidance and equipment so you can make your own fresh flower crowns then pose for a memorable pic.
3. Atlantic dip & Sauna - Head to Rosses point, Sligo 25 mins drive from Teapot Lane, enjoy a cool dip in the sea and use of the Hot Box Sauna for your group. This activity is subject to availability and requires your own transport (or we can arrange a bus at and additional cost)
You can opt to chill out or spend some of the day exploring the local beaches or mountains.
For an easy hike we recommend Benbulben forest walk. (a short 10-15 min drive away)
Click here for more on Local Attractions
Groups craving a late night with loud tunes and a dance floor can opt for a glitzy night out on the town
For group of 10 or more, at no additional cost you can avail of our complimentary Bus transfers to Sligo town for a fun night out. In Sligo you can really let your hair down. Your driver will pick you up again at 1am (or before) after you’ve hit the restaurant, pubs or clubs. (Min 10ppl)
Click Here for more info on Eating out
On Sunday a late check out at 12 gives you the opportunity to relax before heading home after an unforgettable weekend.
Our unique Glamping Hen packages are ideal for groups of 12 or more. We offer our venue exclusively to groups of 16 or more.
Min 12 - We may still be able to accommodate smaller groups on occasions where we have some available accommodation to suit. Please email us to enquire.
Groups Less than 16 guests will possibly share with another small hen group. Each will have their own accommodation but will share some facilities like the woodland shelter - (a BYOB bar and kitchen will be assigned to each hen group)
A combination of our cosy luxurious Forest Domes and our cute Bluebell cottage and sometimes our gorgeous Treehouse . A mixture of large shared doubles and some single beds. Accommodation will be assigned by us to your group based on suitability to your numbers and availability. A list of accommodation/beds will be provided when the final payment is made 12 weeks prior to your dates.
We offer our venue exclusively to groups of 16 or more
Hen Weekend Prices
Two Night Package
Two night stay - Pizzas - Campfire - Activity - Complimentary Evening Bus transfer Sligo €265 pps (Min 10) (Exclusivity 15)
One Night Package
One Night Stay - early check in - activity - Pizzas - Campfire (optional bus transfer to Sligo)
€199 pps (minimum 16)
Only available Friday or Sunday Nights on Bank holidays
A Non-refundable deposit of €80 per guest secures a booking - we can hold dates for Two weeks with one initial deposit, this gives you a chance to confirm numbers and gather the individual €80 payments.
Full Balance due 12 weeks prior to arrival.
Email us: email@example.com
- Self-catering kitchen, oven, grill, fridge, microwave, kettle & Toaster
- BYOB Bar stocked with glasses and fridges
- Pizzas (Friday evening)
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco or choice of activity (Sat)
- Return transfers to Sligo for a night out on the town
- Bed linen
- Hairdryer in the communal shower room
- Teapot Lane is nicely decorated for your event so please shop with the environment in mind (Confetti and glitter balloons are not permitted)
- Parking - Spaces are limited so carpool where possible
- Fresh Potable water supply in all our taps so no need to buy bottled water
- Food & Drinks (with the exception of those stated above)
- Towels for Showering
- Shampoo / Shower gel etc
- Glamping Forest Domes are not ensuite (1 min walk to loo's)
Useful Packing Tips
- Flip flops for the shower and/or shoes that are easy to put on for the trip to the loos at night
- Hand-held mirrors come in handy for putting on make etc when communal mirrors are busy!
- Flat shoes - the gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Warm clothes: Woolly hats, scarves, warm jackets and suitable footwear will make your stay more comfortable this is an outdoorsy weekend.
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single-use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco-friendly camp.
We want everyone to relax enjoy their stay but we do have some general policies that we ask you to follow or even consider before you decide to book...
- Noise Our communal areas are outdoors where noise will carry for miles we are not a licensed nightclub or an all night rave venue - Chat and mingle into the small hours by all means and music is permitted within reasonable levels. However strictly no loud amplified music or loud rowdy behaviour after 11pm.
- Booking the place out does not exempt groups from our noise restrictions: owners reside onsite and we respect our neighbours right to a good nights sleep!
- Cars to remain in the parking area with the exception of unloading and packing up, so guests can enjoy the space car-free
- Please think before you buy and try not to bring lots of one-off plastic.
- Absolutely NO confetti is to be brought on site – it is harmful to animals and the environment and almost impossible to remove
- Please use the appropriate recycling for all bottles and cans Recycling bins are provided (no glass bottles and cans in general waste)
- Please wash, dry and put back dishes and place all of your rubbish in appropriate bins before you leave
- Any damages to our property must be reported and paid for by the group
- No Fake tan on the beds, if our linen is destroyed by permanent fake tan this will be charged to your group.