Hen Weekend Package
More than twelve years hosting Hen Weekends in Ireland at our unique Glamping venue has given us the know-how to provide the perfect weekend for you. Once booked relax and let us take care of everything!
Imagine a Hen Weekend where you can bring all your own drinks! Make your own mixed drinks and cocktails and we will even recycle all your empties. Use of a selection of glasses and fridges in unique sheltered BYOB bars.
Our Hen package conveniently includes Pizzas Friday and depend on your package choice our famous Tea Party or a fun activity on Saturday. Our fully equipped self-catering facilities mean you can also bring your own food and snacks.
3pm Onward - Check-in for your Glamping Hen weekend come, settle in and get set up for a fun weekend.
7pm - A selection of pizzas will be delivered for your Hen Party. Our gorgeous woodland shelter is the perfect place to eat drink and catch up with the girls. Weather permitting you can toast some marsh mallows at the campfire. Connect your device to our speaker with your own choice of tunes.
A relaxed Friday evening gets the party started but leaves you some reserves to enjoy the full weekend experience! Our Glamping facilities are suitable for all types of weather so nothing will rain on your parade.
At Teapot Lane our Hen party package is BYOB, so make sure you stock up on the way. Stocked with a selection of glasses and fridges so there won’t be a drink that you can’t sip in style!
Use our facilities to make your own breakfast. Equipment and utensils are provided.
Depending on which Hen package you choose
Vintage Tea Party
2pm you will be tucking into our famous Afternoon Tea with a cold glass of Prosecco. (If you have plans for the day this can be changed to a time that suits you)
2pm You will be provided with a selection of beautiful fresh flowers, some guidance and equipment so you can make your own fresh flower crowns
(you will need your own transport for this 10 min drive to and from the the beach).
Two hours of access to a mobile sauna on Mullaghmore harbour, alternate groups and your sauna sessions with dips in the cool ocean. This is followed by hot chocolate and cheese toasties on your return to Teapot Lane.
You can opt to chill out or spend some of the day exploring the local beaches or mountains. This is the ideal location on Irelands most stunning coastline.
For an easy hike we recommend Benbulben forest walk. (a short 10-15 min drive away)
Click here for more on Local Attractions
Hen groups can opt for a chilled out evening at the glamping site to chat and play games. We have a TV screen available. This can be used for Mr & Mrs quiz, if you bring along a HDMI cable that will connect to your own device.
Groups craving a late night with loud tunes and a dance floor can opt for a glitzy night out on the town
For no additional cost you can avail of our complimentary Bus transfers to Sligo town and back for a fun night out. In Sligo you can really let your hair down. Let us know what time you want to go and we will book it for you. Your driver will pick you up again at a time of your choice after you’ve hit the pubs and clubs. (Min 12 ppl)
Click Here for more info on Eating out
On Sunday a late check out gives you the opportunity to relax before heading home after an unforgettable weekend.
Our unique Glamping Hen packages are ideal for groups of 12 or more. We offer our venue exclusively to groups of 16 or more.
Min 12 - We may still be able to accommodate smaller groups on occasions where we have some available accommodation to suit. Please email us to enquire.
Groups Less than 16 guests will share with another small hen group. Each will have their own accommodation but will share some facilities like the woodland shelter - (a BYOB bar and kitchen will be assigned to each hen group)
A combination of our cosy luxurious Forest Domes and our cute Bluebell cottage and sometimes our gorgeous Treehouse . A mixture of large shared doubles and some single beds. Accommodation will be assigned by us to your group based on suitability to your numbers and availability. A list of accommodation/beds will be provided when the final payment is made 12 weeks prior to your dates.
We offer exclusivity to groups of 16 or more
Hen Weekend Prices
Two Night Packages - €249 per person
One Night Package - €199 (Not available June, July August) Only available Friday or Sunday Nights on Bank holidays
Two Nights Accommodation Only - €199 (Minimum 16)
A Non-refundable deposit of €85 per guest secures a booking - we can hold dates for Two weeks with one initial deposit, this gives you a chance to confirm numbers and gather the individual payments.
(If you book exclusively for more than 16 then numbers can reduce back to 16 upon payment of the balance and the additional deposits originally paid can offset towards the balance.
Balance due 12 weeks prior to arrival.
Email us: email@example.com
- Self-catering equipment/kitchen facilities
- BYOB Bar stocked with glasses and fridges
- Ice - An ice machine is available for your use and can make up to 10kgs of ice per day
- Pizzas (Friday evening)
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco or choice of activity (Sat)
- Return transfers to Sligo for a night out on the town
- Bed linen
- Hairdryer in the communal shower room
- Teapot Lane is nicely decorated for your event so please shop with the environment in mind (Confetti and glitter balloons are not permitted)
- Parking - Spaces are limited so carpool where possible
- Fresh Potable water supply in all our taps so no need to buy bottled water
- Food & Drinks (with the exception of those stated above)
- Towels for Showering
- Shampoo / Shower gel etc
- Glamping Forest Domes are not ensuite (1 min walk to loo's)
Useful Packing Tips
- Flip flops for the shower and/or shoes that are easy to put on for the trip to the loos at night
- Hand-held mirrors come in handy for putting on make etc when communal mirrors are busy!
- Flat shoes - the gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Warm clothes: Woolly hats, scarves, warm jackets and suitable footwear will make your stay more comfortable this is an outdoorsy weekend.
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single-use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco-friendly camp.
We want everyone to relax enjoy their stay but we do have some general policies that we ask you to follow or even consider before you decide to book...
- Noise Our communal areas are outdoors where noise will carry for miles we are not a licensed nightclub or an all night rave venue - Chat and mingle into the small hours by all means and music is permitted within reasonable levels. However strictly no loud amplified music or loud rowdy behaviour after this time.
- Booking the place out does not exempt groups from our noise restrictions: owners reside onsite and we respect our neighbours right to a good nights sleep!
- Cars to remain in the parking area with the exception of unloading and packing up, so guests can enjoy the space car-free
- Please think before you buy and try not to bring lots of one-off plastic.
- Absolutely NO confetti is to be brought on site – it is harmful to animals and the environment and truly impossible to remove
- Please use the appropriate recycling for all bottles and cans Recycling bins are provided (no glass bottles and cans in general waste)
- Please Remove all rubbish from your accommodation before check out
- Please wash, dry and put back dishes and place all of your rubbish in appropriate bins before you leave
- Any damages to our property must be reported and paid for by the group