Glamping Hen Party Packages
More than twelve years hosting Glamping Hen parties in Ireland at our unique venue has given us the know-how to provide the perfect weekend package for your group. Once booked you can relax and let us take care of everything for you!
Exclusivity - Our hen weekends are for groups of 15 or more and once booked groups are assured exclusivity of our venue for the entire weekend.
Imagine a hen weekend where you can bring all your own drinks! You can make your own mixed drinks and cocktails and we will even recycle all your empties and provide glasses and fridges behind our unique BYOB bars. This economical package conveniently includes two meals. Self-catering facilities mean you can bring your own food and snacks or alternatively opt to eat out on night two and avail of our free return transfers.
Check-in for your Glamping hen weekend is from 3 pm on Friday, come and explore, settle in and see what Teapot Lane has to offer. Once lead guests arrive and are shown around, the remaining guests can arrive in their own time. Owners live next door and are available if needed.
Delicious wood-fired pizzas will be delivered for your hen group while you settle in. Our gorgeous woodland shelter is the perfect place to catch up with the girls and kick off your hen party weekend with some chilled out tunes on our sound system.
A relaxed Friday evening gets the party started but leaves you some reserves to enjoy the full hen weekend experience! Our facilities are suitable for all types of weather so nothing will rain on your parade.
At Teapot Lane our hen party packages are BYOB, so make sure you stock up on the way. Stocked with a selection of glasses and fridges so there won’t be a drink that you can’t sip in style! This is a most unique Hen Party, laid back and fun.
Depending on The Glamping Hen Party package you choose you will be tucking into our famous vintage tea party with a cold glass of prosecco, or getting competitive and designing the best knickers for the bride.
After your first night of Glamping, your group may also decide to spend some of the day exploring the local beaches or mountains. This is the ideal location on Irelands most picturesque Wild Atlantic Way. We recommend Mullaghmore beach for a refreshing dip or a walk or maybe a hike along Benbulben forest walk.
Click here for more on Local Attractions
If you are feeling less energetic you can spend the day relaxing onsite before getting ready for night two.
Hen groups can opt for a chilled out evening at the glamping site to chat and play games. We have a projector/TV screen for hen parties to use, this can be set up on request for Mr & Mrs quiz, just remember to bring a USB with the file or the cabe to attach your laptop and off you go. Karaoke can be a bit of fun, no hogging the mic though! This can be borrowed from Teapot Lane with a small refundable damage deposit that is returned after use.
Groups craving late night loud tunes and a dance floor can opt for a glitzy night out on the town where you can really let your hair down. With prior notice, we can provide you with a complimentary bus to take you to Sligo or Bundoran and pick you up again at a time of your choice after you’ve hit the restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Click Here for more info on Eating out
On Sunday a late check out gives you the opportunity to relax before heading home after an unforgettable weekend.
A combination of our cosy luxurious domes and our traditional Irish cottage and based on a mixture of doubles and singles sharing. This involves sharing of rooms, Domes and some double beds depending on your final numbers.
As we offer exclusivity to hen parties. We require a minimum of 15 guests to book our hen party package.
A €70 per person non-refundable deposit secures a booking - we can hold dates for Two weeks with one initial €70, this gives you a chance to confirm numbers and gather the rest. Additional guests can be added by emailing us with your numbers and we will advise on capacity on your chosen dates.
- Per two night minimum - Sorry, we do not offer one night hen party packages during our peak Spring/Summer season (Weekends April - September).
Though it may be possible for a one night package in March or October email us for more info: email@example.com
For our Booking Conditions please click the T's & C's link at the bottom of each webpage.
- Self-catering equipment/kitchen facilities
- BYOB Bar stocked with glasses and fridges
- Ice - An ice machine is available for your use and can make up to 10kgs of ice per day
- Pizzas on one evening
- Option of return bus transfer
- Projector and screen for Mr & Mrs quiz
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco
- Bed linen
- Hairdryer in the communal shower room
- Teapot Lane is nicely decorated for your event so please shop with the environment in mind (Confetti and glitter balloons are not permitted)
- Parking - Spaces are limited so carpool where possible
- Fresh Potable water supply in all our taps so no need to buy bottled water
- Food & Drinks (with the exception of those stated above)
- Towels for Showering
- Shampoo / Shower gel etc
- Glamping Accommodation is not ensuite
Useful Packing Tips
- Flip flops for the shower and/or shoes that are easy to put on for the trip to the loos at night
- Hand-held mirrors come in handy for putting on make etc when communal mirrors are busy!
- Flat shoes - the gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Warm clothes: Woolly hats, scarves, warm jackets and suitable footwear will make your stay more comfortable this is an outdoorsy weekend.
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single-use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco-friendly camp.
We want everyone to enjoy their stay and as much as we really hate rules, (so please forgive us) we do have some that we ask you to follow or even consider before you decide to book...
- Loud Noise curfew after 11.30 pm Our communal areas are outdoors where noise will carry for miles we are not a licensed nightclub or an all night rave venue - Chat and mingle into the small hours by all means but strictly no loud amplified music or loud rowdy socialising after this time.
- Booking the place out does not exempt groups from our noise restrictions: owners reside onsite and we respect our neighbours right to a good nights sleep!
- Be respectful and polite to our DJ and all our staff
- Cars to remain in the parking area with the exception of unloading and packing up, so guests can enjoy the space car-free
- Please think before you buy and try not to bring lots of one-off plastic.
- Absolutely NO confetti is to be brought on site – it is harmful to animals and the environment and truly impossible to remove – please leave it at home – or better still, help save the planet and don’t buy it in the first place!
- Please use the appropriate recycling for all bottles and cans Recycling bins are provided (no glass bottles and cans in general waste)
- Please Remove all rubbish from your accommodation before check out
- Please wash, dry and put back dishes and place all of your rubbish in appropriate bins before you leave
Groups of Friends
Our weekends at Teapot Lane are exclusively for hen/birthday weekend packages for groups of 15 or more.
However. if you are a smaller group of friends, or indeed a larger group looking to go Glamping together then why not book a midweek self-catering stay in our Domes or cottage or a combination of both?
Enjoy a unique quirky get away with the use of our BYOB bars and self-catering & BBQ facilities. Explore Bundoran & Sligo for a night out or some surfing, sea swimming, hiking or other adventure activities.
- Fresh bed linen
- Shared self-catering facilities
- BYOB bars with a selection of glasses
- Communal woodland shelter for dining in all weathers
- Towels for Showering
- Food & Drinks
- Charcoal for the BBQ
- Shower gel / Shampoo etc.