Teapot Lane offer adult only unique stays. Somewhere special to relax and recharge, you can get away form it all in a peaceful natural environment.
Over the wooden bridge and down an enchanting path you will find our beautiful treehouse nestled in the woods. With a large mature tree coming up through the deck you can sit and relax beneath the green summer leaves!
If your childhood dream was to have a treehouse hideaway or if a cosy romantic escape is what you crave, this is a unique couples Glamping break you are sure to enjoy.
Our treehouse has a plush interior with a beautifully dressed king-sized bed and window seats with lots of cushions. The potbelly stove will keep you cosy year-round. If you wish to check into a cosy atmosphere, the stove can be lit for your arrival on request. A small kitchen area complete with, sink, kettle, wine fridge and Nespresso machine! The perfect treetop setting for romance and relaxation.
Use of your own composting loo off the treehouse balcony and a rustic hot shower beneath means that you have everything you need while up a tree! Teapot Lane Treehouse is truly unique and ideally situated to offer one of Irelands best couples glamping experiences.
To check out some of our local recommendations, just follow this link: Eating out & Local Attractions
- Strictly Adults only
- 2 Night Minimum
- Payment in full on Booking
- Check in: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays only
- Fresh bed linen
- Facilities suitable for preparing light meals/snacks
- Nespresso machine (4 pods included)
- Small fridge / Kettle / toaster / sink / BBQ (Gas)- cups, plates, utensils
- Private compost loo
- Rustic hot shower
- Fuel for Stove
- Blankets for sitting out
- Food and drinks
- Shampoo shower gel
- Towels for showering
Useful Packing Tips
- Flip flops for the shower and/or shoes that are easy to put on for the rustic shower (beneath the treehouse)
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about, though they rarely bother you up the high!
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single-use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco-friendly camp.
- Torches can come in handy in case the EBS is working on the power lines which has been known to happen!
- Matches or a lighter come in useful for the stove and BBQ
- Food, drinks and snacks if you plan to eat onsite.