Enjoy a romantic couples glamping break or a stylish place to catch up with the girls in our beautiful panoramic bubble domes. (Each dome easily sleeps up to 4 guests)
Sit by the wood burning stove and gaze out at nature. Our unique adult only site is ideal for a tranquil stay in the heart of the countryside.
Teapot Lane has three beautiful glamping domes onsite. Each Dome is beautifully furnished with bespoke interior units. A plush SuperKing bed, a wood burning stove, a sofa to relax on, all make for a comfortable stay. Each has a coffee machine and importantly a fridge to chill your beverages.
What not treat your self or your beloved or have a girls pampering break.
We are close to some of the North West's most stunning sandy beaches, and the breathtaking Benbulben in Sligo is a short drive away and offers a range of hikes and trails.
Please note our domes are not ensuite. Toilet and shower facilities are a short 1 min walk from your Dome.
Feeling adventurous? There is a range of hikes and adventure activities available nearby as well as restaurants cafes and bars. Check out recommended Local Attractions
- Adults Only
- 2 Night minimum at the weekend
- 20% Discount when booking more than one night
- Strictly no pets (Choose our Cottage or Treehouse for pet bookings additional charges apply)
Wildlife abounds in the beautiful natural site which is home to flora and fauna. Wild flowers trees and plants animals wild and tame share our place.
Our Domes are not suitable for pets - Have you seen the white rugs our pics?! Luckily you can book our cottage or treehouse if you want to bring the pooch.
Enjoy our magical communal area with everything you need to socialise & self cater.
- Fresh bed linen
- Coffee machine
- Cups/plates cutlery
- Fuel for a gentle fire on two evenings - additional fuel can be purchased at cost price)
- strictly only fuel provided by us can be used in our stoves
- Shared self catering facilities & wash up area
- Utensils cups plates glasses etc
- Oven & Grill
- Quirky communal woodland dining shelter
- Towels for Showering
- Food and drinks
- Charcoal for BBQ
When booking you will have the option to add any of the following treats to your stay
- Breakfast Hamper
- Back Neck & Shoulder Massage (25min)
- Voya Fragrance Gift Set
- Chilled Champagne on ice
- Lilly O' Briens Chocolate Hamper
- Surf Lessons Bundoran
Useful Packing Tips
- Flat shoes - the gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Snacks & Drinks - Shops are a 10 minute drive away so you can stop up on the way. (Cafes & restaurants 10 min drive)
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco friendly camp