Enjoy a unique relaxing stay in one of our beautiful panoramic bubble domes, suitable like all our accommodation for Adults only.
Teapot Lane is Luxury camping and therefore fully self catering, so don't forget to pick up your favourite drinks and snacks on the way.
A range of bars and restaurants are a short 10min spin away. Taxi service is available.
Quiet time onsite from 11pm, no music or loud socialising permitted after this time, if anyone disturbs your peace owners live onsite and can deal with any disturbances quickly. Likewise keep others in mind when visiting our tranquil site.
For excellent casual dining we recommend The Selkie Tullaghan, (10min Drive), you can make a reservation easily online.
Harrisons Bar & Restaurant, Cliffony (10min drive)
For a very special occasion try The Courthouse restaurant Kinlough (15mins drive)
Facilities in the Dome:
- Nespresso machine & Kettle
- Plates, cups, cutlery & Glasses
- Glass Stove set for you to light & stocked with a basket of logs
Shared Facilities onsite:
- Large all weather dining shelter
- Kitchen & wash up area with fridge, oven/grill, microwave, (no hob as fire regs don't permit in wooden structure)
- Picnic tables and firepit
- BBQ (Charcoal not provided)
- Two night minimum on the weekend
- Payment on booking
- 10% Discount when booking more than one night
- Strictly no pets - Choose our Treehouse or Bluebell Cottage where you can add a pet to your booking
Our unique Self catering, adult only site is ideal for a tranquil stay in the heart of the countryside.
Our Domes are finished to the highest standard inside you will be so relaxed comfortable you won't want to leave! Each Dome is beautifully furnished with plush Super king beds, a modern glass wood burning stove and a sofa, all make for a super special stay.
Please note our Domes are not ensuite. Toilet and shower facilities are communal, a very short 1-2 min walk from your Dome. We understand this is not ideal and individual facilities for each Dome are in the pipeline, so we hope to have those next season, please bear with us!
Our site hosts a Country cottage, just three beautiful glamping Forest Domes & a Treehouse, all which cater for adults only so will never feel hectic or crowded.
Teapot Lane Glamping is close to some of the North West's most stunning sandy beaches. The breathtaking Dartry range and iconic Benbulben mountain is a short drive with a range of stunning hikes and trails with some of the best coastal views in Ireland.
Feeling adventurous? adventure activities available nearby as well as restaurants cafes and bars. Check out recommendations:
- Fresh bed linen, cushions & Throws
- Nespresso / Kettle
- Storage cupboards
- Cups/plates cutlery
- Fuel enough for fire on two evenings - additional fuel can be purchased at cost price)
- strictly only fuel provided by us can be used in our stoves
- Shared self catering facilities & wash up area
- Utensils cups plates glasses etc
- Full Oven & Grill
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Quirky communal woodland dining shelter
- Free Wifi
- Towels for Showering
- Food and drinks
Useful Packing Tips
- Flat shoes snomentin easy to put on for night time trips to the loo - The gravel paths are not suitable for high heels
- Snacks & Drinks - Shops are a 10 minute drive and you can always stock up on the way - Bring your own wine, cheese or whatever your faves are. You can pop a pizza in the oven in the communal kitchen and bring it to your Dome or bring your own meat and charcoal and spark up the Barbie
- Excellent choice of cafes & restaurants and also a few good takeaways in Bundoran if you fancy bring something back (10-15 min drive )
- Insect repellent during summer months in case the midges are about
- Sunscreen if the weather is warm
- Antihistamine if you suffer from hay fever as we are in the wilderness!
- Less is more when it comes to single use plastic and rubbish left behind so please bring the minimum to our eco friendly camp and use the recycling bin for bottles and cans especially